Internal Information System
TESEM has an Internal Information System in place for reporting – in a professional or work setting and under the full protection of the law – any irregularity that may constitute a serious or extremely serious criminal or administrative offence.
The following persons may use this Internal Information System:
• Employees and shareholders.
• Self-employed workers.
• Any person working for or under the supervision and management of contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.
• Those who provide information on infringements obtained within the framework of an employment or statutory relationship that has already terminated.
• Volunteers, interns and workers in training periods.
• Those whose employment relationship has not yet begun in cases where information on infringements has been obtained during the selection process.
To use the Internal Information System, please click on the following link: Internal Information System
At this link you will find the Policy of the Internal Information System, in which the rights and guarantees of whistleblowers are regulated.
The Internal Information System is not an emergency service. Complaints submitted through this channel will not receive an immediate response.
In the event that you wish to make a commercial claim, the Internal Information System is not the official channel for submitting such claims. The company has a Customer Support service for this purpose, through which claims can be submitted and information can be requested.